In addition to our support to local authorities, research councils and public organizations, we offer pro-Bono (free!) consulting services to 10 nonprofits and startups every year, and lo-bono options for all, ECITD consultants can help remove the stucks, and get your operations to the next level. Past projects have included research management support, marketing and social media planning and execution, creation of position descriptions, technology assessments and roadmaps, growth strategies and customer outreach.
Contact the service section at email@example.com
Tech strategies and roadmaps
ECITD and its affiliate partners have issued several innovation performance reviews and studies. It aims to provide a set of recommendations and policy options to stimulate innovation activity, enhance its capacity and improve the overall efficiency of existing innovation system. Close collaboration with the national authorities and other international experts has helped in identifying issues of practical importance and in ensuring the relevance of the review conclusions and recommendations to national circumstances. ECITD has a specialized team in monitoring and analyzing technical, economic, mega trends in different technology development levels. Our research capacities are further augmented via engagement of 40+ consultants in addition to our affiliate teams in the region.
ECITD Strategy-section activities cover the following topics:
- Indigenous technology mapping and analysis of skills acquisition methodology
- Specialized technology roadmaps at the institutional and national levels.
- Performing foresight and risk assessment studies in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- Assessment of the compliance level to institutional and national strategies for technology development and innovation.
- Development of technology development indicators at the institutional and regional levels
Capacities and growth
ECITD capacities and growth section aim to not just maintain the economic progress of existing clusters, but also to create favorable ground for undertaking entrepreneurial profitable ventures. Its activities based on associating and supporting member institutions towards effective investment cooperation. ECITD and its affiliate partners in the region have ample expertise in management of innovation clusters with a track-record in bringing together enterprises that are operating in the same area and dealing with similar business issues. We utilize this proximity to increase production efficiency, get access to highly-qualified human force, as well as combining competences and resources for carrying out joint ventures
We work to define research programmes for companies or universities. These can be donor-funded i.e EU-funded programmes (Horizon 2020, others) or can be commercial operations.
We implement a wide range of programmes, including:
- Socioeconomic research and impact assessment
- Public opinion and Biosocial development
- Customer surveys and focus groups
- Service analysis
- Product assessment
- Contracted scientific research, in conjunction with universities and research institutes.
We offer results-oriented consultancy support on a number of innovation and entrepreneurship-related issues, including:
- Start-up Planning: Financial analysis, market assessment, technology assessment, financial modelling (integrated financial models), etc.
- Due Diligence on Start-ups: Technical and market verification and validation
- Corporate Investment Promotion Services: Company valuation, term sheet development, funding rounds, fundraising
- Regional Investment Promotion Services: Marketing campaign planning, investment roadshows, public relations, media outreach, online marketing
- Structuring open innovation systems and programmes for companies and institutions
Unlike traditional market research, ECITD analyzes innovation dynamics, competitive capacities, industry convergence, disruptive technologies, tech mega trends, new business models, and emerging markets. Moreover, ECITD delivers evidence-based strategies based on "on-the-ground" analysis and systematic assessments.
We work with individual enterpreneurs or research teams as well as research institutions to commercialise research outputs. Our services include:
- Financial, technical and commercial assessment
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Technology transfer
- Marketing support
- Licensing support
- Market and commercial development